Voting

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at Nonny and Poppy's and Grandmommy and Granddaddy's

Christmas was very busy for our family this year. but so fun ! we had celebrations at Chad's parents, our house, and my parents'!! it was all so fun, and we all got WAY more than we needed--we are very blessed to have the sweet families that we both have that love our babies (and us) SO much! (and our babies adore them!) :) and it was so much fun to get to be with my brother and his new family! (my kids got to meet their new 2 month old little cousin!) It was a blast! :)
Christmas Day at my parent's house (my sweet mom got that stocking for HOGAN! ) :)
Grandmommy, Uncle Josh and Cason with his new tool bench! He LOVES IT!!

Cason"winking" at our house


Halle leaving out cookies and milk for Santa


Santa came to visit in Edmond (at Nonny and Poppy's)
Halle thought she was SO big playing with all her beautiful cousins :)

Cason and his Great Grandfather (Dandy)
Nonny and Poppy


the kids in their matching PJ's

Aunt Elizabeth and me :)












No comments: