Voting

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is a typical day (and why BOYS ARE SOOO MUCH BUSIER THAN GIRLS!)

First of all, here is sweet little demure Halle :) with her look alike FAVORITE ballerina doll (whose arm we can't seem to get to stay attached to her body) :)

ANd then THIS is how I find Cason entertaining himself (on a regular basis)--Climbing into and ONTO EVERYTHING!! and cracking himself up the whole time
Below is a video I took of Cason "winking" (or so he thinks)--he cracks us up EVERY time he does this, b/c he looks like a little old man (what he does with his mouth--or a bucky beaver, not sure which) -and will do it on command :)


The video below showcases his latest "feat"--won't be long now, huh?? And I actually dreamed of these days?? he he I just THOUGHT I couldn't keep up w/him before ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed seeing Cason practice his karate moves in that first pic. He's even wearing the required uniform! Keep it up, Daniel-san!