Voting

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My blog is all confused :) OK this is what "dinnertime" looks like around our house







OK--I had our sweet friend Emily Wakefield's husband, Reid (one of my brother's LIFELONG friends) fixed our blog last week--apparently I had been "posting" all the wrong way--so all the pics are at the bottom and I tried to "catch it up" as best as I could--but barring my internet illiteracy--I am going to just try to start over with today- :) we are beginning anew :) Here they are :)

1 comment:

Reid said...

"friend" might be too strong of a word to describe my relationship with your brother. He still hasn't forgiven me for maturing into a good looking guy and leaving him behind.

Your blog is great! I think it was worth our effort to get it lined up right...your camera-ham daughter needs a proper spotlight, and the world deserves a fair warning from Cason's troublemaker glare. Keep the pictures coming.

One request: if Halle is going shirtless at dinner, I think Chad should do the same.