Voting

Friday, August 8, 2008

Picture day for Halle and Cason

OK--I know we must have lost our minds, but we drug the kids out to the Arboretum Saturday morning to have pictures taken. I mean, it was ONLY 104 degrees!! (hello--I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old--what was I thinking??) Needless to say, there were no candids taken of the event--but suffice it to say that by the end of it, Chad and I were drenched in sweat (especially me), Cason was down to his diaper, and Halle had her swimsuit on (we were attempting to get her to "play" in the spitting frogs fountain (much to our avail). Everyone came home and took long naps that afternoon (of course, except for mom, who had to go grocery shopping :)-it's amazing what has become a "getaway" for me :) Hopefully SOME good pictures will come out (although I am not sure ANYONE smiled once except Chad and me :) We'll soon see!!!!!

No comments: