Voting

Monday, September 15, 2008

Another lunch out with "the girls"


We had another fun lunch out with the gang today--Stacey, Tracey, Jen, Meredith and I all met at Chick-Fil-A and brought all the monkeys along to wear each other out (the kids, that is)--What did we ever do before Chick-Fil-A???? We had a great time, and I don't even think we know what great therapy we all are for each other (even though not one of us ever completed one sentence to the other (I don't think) and pretty much half of the kids were "misplaced" at one point or another (Uusally found in the bathroom with another one of us mommies or trying to go into the BOYS bathroom :) he he YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun! I may have been near tears when I left but it was pretty hilarious as I think back on our adventure! And to think that Caroline slept the whole time- so it was just Emerson giving me a run for my money! Love you guys! Thanks for encouraging me to get out today!