Voting

Monday, September 15, 2008

Our trip to Atlanta


So we must have been crazy, but I decided that I wanted to go visit my cousin and her family in Atlanta (who I haven't seen in 2 years, and grew up with like a sister). I know, I know--I must have lost my mind traveling with a 2 year old and a 6 month old--but I had back up (my mom) AND they were SUCH great little travelers! I was so impressed with how flexible they were, and my sweet mom and cousin gave me SUCH a break while we were there (I felt like I was on vacation!) minus the sleeping in and during the night part--but that's ok--I took what I could get! :) We had SO much fun and Halle and Cason LOVED meeting their cousins--Hunter, Hayden, Hudson and Hope. Hope and Halle had such a great time together playing dollies and Hope taught Halle how to jump on the bed :) She had a ball--we can't wait to go back! It was so great to get caught up! The kids were great on the plane both ways (actually so great that random people made comments on the way off the plane about how quiet and well-behaved the kids were....who'd have thought?? Only one meltdown from Cason lasting 10 minutes--not bad! :)




The family dinner table



Cason wasn't entirely sure what to think of Uncle Mark


Sweet Hunter playing with Cason


Hayden has no idea what a rare site this is these days! He was SO sweet to Halle!!!


Cason sat up for the very first time ever there! (in this pic)


Hope and Halle had girl time in the tub-Halle thought she was so big!


Hayden, Hope and Hudson "help" me feed Cason!


Hope got a hold of my camera one night with Halle and started taking a million pictures--it was so hilarious--these are just a few! Halle actually hammed it up and was cooperative, so I said just keep on snapping!: )


Of course the ONE cute pic of my and my little girl, her finger is in her favorite place to put it these days--SO TWO!!!


Hope, Cason and Grandmommy


Halle, me, Hope and sweet cousin Jenny

This was another one of the "random" pics taken by Hope--it was so hilariously posed--those are Mark's feet behind the doll (held up by Halle) he he

Cousin Jenny actually got Halle to eat a whole piece of bread (never happened in her life) Can she just come home with us and teach Halle to eat like this??

Hope and Halle in Hope's bed post-jumping fest!




No comments: