Voting

Thursday, October 30, 2008

MY SWEET NIECE LILLY ANNA IS BORN!!!

On October 21st at 6:49 am my precious niece Lilly Anna was born!!! I am finally an auntie!!! She is SOOO cute and sounds like such a sweet baby :) I LOVE the pics of my sweet "daddy" little brother looking at her like she is the most PERFECT princess that ever lived (isn't that what daddies are SUPPOSED to do??) :) I am SO proud of him and his sweet wife Beth--they have done SO great as new parents---it's quite a challenge, as they have found out, but more rewarding than ANY other job they will ever have:) I am going up to meet her on November the 7th!! I can't wait!! :) I already love that sweet baby SO much! :) )Josh is so hilarious--he says he has "more hair than he does" he he It's still SO weird to think that MY baby brother HAS a baby!! :)




















2 comments:

Emily said...

Such sweet pictures. Have a wonderful time on your trip to Ithaca!!

Way to go Halle w/ all of her new words. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Hope to see you guys soon!!

texasmacks said...

I'm so jealous that you get to go see our future daughter-in-love. I can't wait to see her.