Voting

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TX/OU Weekend

Chad's mom and dad (Nonny and Poppy) and his brother Rhett and his girlfriend Elizabeth came down this weekend for the game...we had SOO much fun with them!! We all had our Sooner gear on...and were cheering loud!!!(even if the Sooners lost....:( boo) here are a few pics--more to follow when I get them from Nonny :)

Our sweet Sooner family!!!
Us with Chad's brother Rhett and his girlfriend Elizabeth!

My honey!

My sweet babes :)

The bros! (aren't they both SOhandsome ??) good genes :)

Another set of good genes (if I do say so myself)

My baby and his daddy

Uncle Rhett and Halle

Sooner Siblings

Sweet cheerleader Halle

Halle LOVES "aunt" Elizabeth!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love these pics! What a handsome family!

Texas Yankee said...

Great pics! Sorry the Horns had to whip some OU booty! And yes, someday I will be able to forgive my sister for being a traitor to the great Republic, i.e. Texas. Also, I can understand the upside-down Horns-thing when playing UT, but why do OU fans also do it when playing TCU? Surely OU fans understand that they are actually playing different teams each week? :) Love you guys!