Voting

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visit with Mimi in Arkansas

Two weekends ago, I was able to fly up to see my grandmother in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas, for an overnight trip. I brought Cason with me, so that she could get to see him again too. Chad stayed home with Halle. My grandmother has been very sick and in different hospitals for the last 5 weeks, and she was finally able to go home the day we got there! She was so happy and we were SOOO glad to get to spend some time with her--I have a million great memories of my childhood with her, and I miss not getting to see her much--and I am so glad that Cason got to officially meet his "Mimi" !!!!! LOVE YOU MIMS! :)
Sweet Mimi in the hospital (the day she came home) (she looks too pretty to be sick, huh?)
FINALLY HOME!! (after 5 weeks in hospitals)

Mimi and her "GB" ("Golden Boy") as she calls him (she has always called me "GG" --Golden Girl, b/c of the color of my hair)

My mom, Cason and me with Mimi the day we flew home




1 comment:

Emily said...

Sweet Mimi!!!
I'm sure your visit meant the world to her!!